Total Items =
Total Price = £0.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
Biographies & Memoirs / Autobiography / Love Among the Butterflies.Travels and adventures of a Victorian lady by Margaret Fountaine
Wednesday, January 27, 2021
- Book Title: Love Among the Butterflies.Travels and adventures of a Victorian lady
- Author: Margaret Fountaine
- ISBN: 0002165147
- Publisher: Collins
- Year Published: 1980
- Our Normal Price: £16.50 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £14.85 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Collins 1980 first edition: wine coloured hardcover with gilt lettering: dust jacket: approximately 18 x 25 cm tall: 223 pages: Illustrated throughout in black and white and colour. Synopsis: The edited diaries of Margaret Fountaine , bequeathed with ten mahogany cabinets of butterflies to the Norwich Castle Museum in 1940, with the condition that they were not opened until 1978. The twelve volumes are a frank record of the life of an unconventional Victorian lady, as she travels through Europe, America, Africa, and India in relentless search of butterflies and love. Condition: price corner removed: overall very clean, firm and good.
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Love Among the Butterflies.Travels and adventures of a Victorian lady by Margaret Fountaine. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Love Among the Butterflies.Travels and adventures of a Victorian lady by Margaret Fountaine.
We have many other books in our Autobiography section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Autobiography category.