Total Items =
Total Price = £0.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
Arts / Art- Design, Drawings & Techniques / Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain: A Course in Enhancing Creativity and Artistic Confidence by ,Betty Edwards
Thursday, December 07, 2023
- Book Title: Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain: A Course in Enhancing Creativity and Artistic Confidence
- Author: ,Betty Edwards
- ISBN: 0006366023
- Publisher: Fontana Collins
- Year Published: 1986
- Our Normal Price: £15.40 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £13.86 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Fontana/ Collins 1986: decorative card cover: approximately 7.75 x 9inches tall: 210 pages including index: black and white illustrations throughout. Synopsis: A book of instruction on how to draw by Betty Edwards who based her successful teaching techniques on an understanding of the functions of the right and left hemispheres of the brain, and the relevant research by Professors Jerome Bruner and Roger W Sperry. Contents arranged under the following headings: – Preface.1) Drawing and the Art of Bicycle Riding.2) Expressing Yourself in Drawing: the Non-Verbal Language of Art.3) Your Brain: the Right and Left of It. 4) Crossing over: Experiencing the Shift from Left to Right. 5) Drawing on Memories: Your History As an Artist. 6) Getting around Your Symbol System: Meeting Edges and Contours.7) Perceiving the Shape of a Space: the Positive Aspects of Negative Space. 8) Branching out in All Directions: Perspective in a New Mood. 9) Fitting It All Altogether: the Place of Proportion.10) Facing Forward: Portrait Drawing with Ease. 11) Moving into the Third Dimensional: Seeing Light, Drawing Shade. 12) The Zen of Drawing: Drawing Out the Artist Within. Postscript: Teachers and Parents. Art Students. Glossary. Bibliography. Index. Condition: Very clean and good overall
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Paperback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain: A Course in Enhancing Creativity and Artistic Confidence by ,Betty Edwards. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain: A Course in Enhancing Creativity and Artistic Confidence by ,Betty Edwards.
We have many other books in our Art- Design, Drawings & Techniques section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Art- Design, Drawings & Techniques category.