Total Items =
Total Price = £0.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
History / History- Social & Commercial. / The Domesday book: England\'s heritage, then and now by Tessa Clark and others
Thursday, January 20, 2022
- Book Title: The Domesday book: England\'s heritage, then and now
- Author: Tessa Clark and others
- ISBN: 0091618304
- Publisher: Hutchinson, in association wit
- Year Published: 1985
- Our Normal Price: £21.37 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £19.23 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Hutchinson; 1985 first edition. hardback in dust jacket; 9.5 x12 inches tall; 351 pages including index; colour and b/w illustrations, diagrams and maps.Contents: County Boundary Maps. Introduction ( The Story of Domesday Book by Dr Elizabeth Hallam). Domesday Decade 1080- 90. Key to Domesday Entries. Domesday Life. A Gazetteer of Domesday Entries arranged County by County, and augmented with modern facts. (12,500 entries in 40 gazetteers). Glossary. Details of Major Domesday Landholders. Bibliography. Index. Condition: overall very clean and good. Please note: a heavy book, a surcharge will apply to orders beyond the U K.
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as The Domesday book: England\'s heritage, then and now by Tessa Clark and others. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for The Domesday book: England\'s heritage, then and now by Tessa Clark and others.
We have many other books in our History- Social & Commercial. section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire History- Social & Commercial. category.