- Book Title: How To Read an English Garden
- Author: Andrew Eburne and Richard Taylor
- ISBN: 0091909007
- Publisher: Ebury Press
- Year Published: 2006
- Our Normal Price: £19.80 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £17.82 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Ebury Press 2006, first edition: green hardcover with silver lettering to spine: decorative dust jacket: approximately 20 x 25 cm tall: 272 pages including index: Mono coloured diagrams and plans: colour illustrations, many full page. Synopsis: An examination and description of English gardening from the mediaeval period until the 21st-century, primarily produced for the garden visitor, with explanations of the meaning and history of garden design and planting throughout the ages. The introduction of lawns, flower beds, trees, and ponds, the creation of kitchen and water gardens, the evolution of garden style influenced by gardens throughout the world, biographical details of garden designers and explanations of garden terms are presented under appropriate headings. Plentiful coloured illustration supports the text. Condition: very clean and good overall. Please note shipping surcharge will apply for customers beyond the U K
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as How To Read an English Garden by Andrew Eburne and Richard Taylor. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for How To Read an English Garden by Andrew Eburne and Richard Taylor.
We have many other books in our Gardening- General section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Gardening- General category.