- Book Title: The Anglo Dutch Wars of the 17th Century 1652 – 1674
- Author: C R Boxer . National Maritime Museum
- ISBN: 0112901697
- Publisher: HMSO
- Year Published: 1974
- Our Normal Price: £60.50 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £54.45 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Her Majesty's Stationery Office 1974: decorative card cover: approximately 9.75 x 7 inches tall: 68 pages: 32 black and white illustrations: some full page: manuscript chart. Synopsis: A factual and informative survey of the 17th century struggle between the two Protestant Maritime Powers of Holland and England including historical background; the disputes between the two countries concerning fishing, cloth marketing, the Muscovy trade, colonial world rivalry, the definition of contraband, and the freedom of the seas; analysis of the design and state of the navies; and detailed description of naval engagements . Contents include: – List of illustrations, Introduction, First Dutch War. Second Dutch War. Third Dutch War. Summary. Guide to further reading. Condition: cover slightly worn: two small spots of discolouration to lower edging of preliminary pages: overall clean and good
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Paperback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as The Anglo Dutch Wars of the 17th Century 1652 – 1674 by C R Boxer . National Maritime Museum. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for The Anglo Dutch Wars of the 17th Century 1652 – 1674 by C R Boxer . National Maritime Museum.
We have many other books in our History-Naval section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire History-Naval category.