- Book Title: The Highlands (Exploring Scotlands Heritage S.)
- Author: No Author
- ISBN: 0114924600
- Publisher: The Stationery Office Books
- Year Published: December 1986
- Our Normal Price: £9.24 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £8.32 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Book Description: The Highlands contains a wealth of fascinating information. From Culloden battlefield to Fort George, it testifies to the areas turbulent past which was dominated by the Highland chiefs and forms such an integral part of Scottish heritage. From the Inside Flap: Exploring Scotlands Heritage Series provides an up-to-date and authoritative introduction to the rich archaeological heritage of Scotland. Each book tells the story of one part of Scotland, tracing human impressions on the landscape from World War II relics back to the earliest pioneer days of settlement. The details are filled in by a gazetteer of the most interesting and best preserved monuments and each new edition also features a full-colour Excursions section with easy to follow trips. : : The Highlands contains a wealth of fascinating information. From Culloden battlefield to Fort George, it testifies to the areas turbulent past which was dominated by the Highland chiefs and forms such an integral part of Scottish heritage. The great diversity of buildings and monuments celebrated here provides an illustrated history of life in the Highlands; how people have lived and what they have built. edition.Comments: CLEAN AND VERY GOOD
. Format: Paperback. Pages: 184.
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Paperback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as The Highlands (Exploring Scotlands Heritage S.) by No Author. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for The Highlands (Exploring Scotlands Heritage S.) by No Author.
We have many other books in our Geography section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Geography category.