Total Items =
Total Price = £0.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
Travel & Geography / Geography / The Welsh Borderland third edition British regional geology by J R Earp B A Hains R W. Pocock T. H. Whitehead
Sunday, September 26, 2021
- Book Title: The Welsh Borderland third edition British regional geology
- Author: J R Earp B A Hains R W. Pocock T. H. Whitehead
- ISBN: 0118801228
- Publisher: HMSO
- Year Published: 1971
- Our Normal Price: £37.40 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £33.66 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Her Majesty's Stationery Office 1971: Natural Environment Research Council Institute of Geological Sciences : third edition paperback: approximately 6 x 9.5 inches tall: 118 pages including index: black and white and coloured diagrams, tables, illustrations and maps including fold-in Map of the Silurian Rocks of the Ludlow Anticline; and fold- in map of the Ordovician
Rocks of the Stiperstones, Shelve and Chirbury Area,Shropshire. Condition: Cover slightly marked: edges slightly rubbed: overall clean and good
- Condition: Collectable- Very Good
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Paperback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as The Welsh Borderland third edition British regional geology by J R Earp B A Hains R W. Pocock T. H. Whitehead. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for The Welsh Borderland third edition British regional geology by J R Earp B A Hains R W. Pocock T. H. Whitehead.
We have many other books in our Geography section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Geography category.