Total Items =
Total Price = £0.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
Science & Mathematics / Physics & Mathematics / Survey Sampling and Measurement (Quantitative Studies in Social Relations) by 2d, University of North Carolina, 1977 Symposium on Survey Sampling, N. Krishnan Namboodiri
Thursday, January 20, 2022
- Book Title: Survey Sampling and Measurement (Quantitative Studies in Social Relations)
- Author: 2d, University of North Carolina, 1977 Symposium on Survey Sampling, N. Krishnan Namboodiri
- ISBN: 0125133502
- Publisher: Academic Press
- Year Published: December, 1978
- Our Normal Price: £55.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £49.50 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Academic press 1978: hardcover in dust jacket: 365 pages. Contents. Part one , General Issues. Some design issues in sample surveys. On the future of survey sampling. Part two. Specific methodological problems. Variance estimates for complex statistics from multistage sample surveys. Estimation of non-sampling variance components in sample surveys. Some statistical problems associated with continuing cross-sectional surveys. A survey of surveys: some sampling frame problems. Part three. Problems in the analysis of survey data. Victimisation and the National crime survey: problems of design and analysis. Some problems of inference from economic survey data. The role of Covariance matrix estimation in the analysis of complex sample survey data. Part four. Nonresponse, under coverage, and related problems. A two- phase sample design for estimating the finite population mean when there is nonresponse. Adjustments for nonresponse in surveys. A comparison of some adjustment and weighting procedure for survey data. Part five, Time series analysis. Principles and problems in the analysis of repeated surveys. Estimation of changing seasonal variations in economic time series. Part six, Applications of survey data and methods. Use of sample surveys in National planning in developing countries. Models and multidimensional sampling with applications in geological surveys. Relevance of randomization in data analysis. An empirical study of prediction theory in finite population sampling: simple random sampling and the ratio estimator. Comments on papers by Basu and Royall and Cumberland by V.P. Godambe, William G Madow, and J. N. K. Rao. Replies to Godambe, Madow and Rao by Royall, Cumberland and Basu . Estimation and inferences from sample surveys: some comments on recent developments. Index Condition: dust jacket a little tired: paper clip mark to top edge dust jacket and front cover; front free end paper foxed: contents unmarked, very clean and good: overall clean and good.
- Condition: Used- Good
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Survey Sampling and Measurement (Quantitative Studies in Social Relations) by 2d, University of North Carolina, 1977 Symposium on Survey Sampling, N. Krishnan Namboodiri. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Survey Sampling and Measurement (Quantitative Studies in Social Relations) by 2d, University of North Carolina, 1977 Symposium on Survey Sampling, N. Krishnan Namboodiri.
We have many other books in our Physics & Mathematics section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Physics & Mathematics category.