Total Items =
Total Price = £0.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
Business / Economics, Finance, Business / Labour Economics, Theory and Evidence by Belton M Fleisher
Wednesday, January 27, 2021
- Book Title: Labour Economics, Theory and Evidence
- Author: Belton M Fleisher
- ISBN: 0135174414
- Publisher: Prentice-Hall
- Year Published: 24 Apr
- Our Normal Price: £19.80 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £17.82 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Prentice-Hall 1970, first edition, second printing: decorative cloth hard cover; dust jacket; 299 pages. Contents: Part 1: The Supply of Labor: Theory and Evidence. ( Introduction to and Measurement in Labor Economics. The Theory of Labor Supply: Family Members in the Short Run. Evidence Bearing on the Theory of Labor Supply. The Theory of Labor Supply: Family Members in the Long Run. The Theory of Competitive Supply of Labor to Occupations, Firms, and the Economy. ) Part Two: The Demand for Labor: Theory and Evidence. ( The Theory of Demand for Labor: The Competitive Firm. The Theory of demand for Labor: The Competitive Industry. Evidence on the Demand for Labor.) Part Three: The Interaction of Supply and Demand: Theory and Evidence.( The Interaction of Supply and Demand: in Competitive Labor Markets. The Labor market Under Conditions that Interfere with Competition. The Economics of Unions-1 The Economics of Unions-2. Real Wage Rates and Wage Structure. The Level of Money Wage Rates. Unemployment.) Bibliography and suggested Readings. Index. Condition: dust jacket rubbed and repaired: hard cover and contents very clean , firm and good.
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Labour Economics, Theory and Evidence by Belton M Fleisher. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Labour Economics, Theory and Evidence by Belton M Fleisher.
We have many other books in our Economics, Finance, Business section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Economics, Finance, Business category.