Total Items =
Total Price = £0.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
Arts / Art- Design, Drawings & Techniques / The Anatomy of Costume by Robert Selby. illustrated by Victor Ambrus
Thursday, December 07, 2023
- Book Title: The Anatomy of Costume
- Author: Robert Selby. illustrated by Victor Ambrus
- ISBN: 0263062562
- Publisher: Mills and Boon
- Year Published: 1977
- Our Normal Price: £16.50 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £14.85 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Mills and Boon, Owlet Books 1977, first edition : board book: approx 9; x 12.25 inches tall: 137 pages: colour illustrated throughout.Synopsis: A detailed and illustrated description of the development of fashion over the last 2000 years with contents presented under the following headings: – Introduction. Egyptian. Biblical. Greek. Roman. Bizantine 400 – 900. Romanesque. Early Gothic 1200 – 1350. Late Gothic 1350 – 1450. Italian Renaissance. English Tudor. Elizabethan. Spanish Court Dress 16th and 17th centuries. Dutch 17th-century. King Charles I. The Commonwealth 1649 – 1660. The Restoration. French 18th century. The fall of the French Monarchy. Late Georgian, English and American. The Directory and the First Empire. The Romantic period 1815 – 1840. The Crinoline. The American Civil War. The Bustle. The Pioneer and the Indian. Fin de Siecle. Turn-of-the-century 1900 – 1914. The Great War 1914 – 1918. The 1920s. The 1930s. The War Years 1939 – 1945. The Post-War Era 1945 – 1960s. The 60s and After. Conditon: Adhesive residue from label previously attached to front end papers; overall very clean and good: immediate availability
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as The Anatomy of Costume by Robert Selby. illustrated by Victor Ambrus. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for The Anatomy of Costume by Robert Selby. illustrated by Victor Ambrus.
We have many other books in our Art- Design, Drawings & Techniques section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Art- Design, Drawings & Techniques category.