- Book Title: Talking With Horses
- Author: Henry Blake
- ISBN: 028562168
- Publisher: Souvenir Press
- Year Published: 1975
- Our Normal Price: £12.10 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £10.89 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Souvenir Press 1975, first edition: green cloth hardcover with silver lettering to spine : dust jacket: approximately 5.5 x 9 inches tall: 172 pages: black and white photographic illustrations. Contents – chapters entitled as follows: – Foreword. Horses I Have Learned from. Horses in History – Man's Unique Bond with the Horse. The Language of Horses. How a Horse Uses Sounds. How a Horse Uses Signs. Our Dictionary of Horse Language. E.S.P. and Weeping Roger. On Gentling Horses. Proving E.S.P. Among Horses. Telepathy in Horse Language. Putting Our Knowledge to Work. Making the Most of Your Horse. Appendix: Some Practical Advice to Horse - Owners. Condition: dust jacket flap upper edge rubbed : overall clean and good.
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Talking With Horses by Henry Blake. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Talking With Horses by Henry Blake.
We have many other books in our Sport- Equestrian & Horse-racing section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Sport- Equestrian & Horse-racing category.