Total Items =
Total Price = £0.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
Hobbies & Leisure / Gardening- General / Garden History the Journal of the Garden History Society volume 10 number 1 Spring 1982 by Various authors
Wednesday, August 12, 2020
- Book Title: Garden History the Journal of the Garden History Society volume 10 number 1 Spring 1982
- Author: Various authors
- ISBN: 03071243Z
- Publisher: Garden History Society
- Year Published: 1982
- Our Normal Price: £9.35 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £8.42 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: The Garden History Society 1979 , volume 10 number 1, Spring 1982 .blue card covers with decorative black and white roundel to front : 96 pages : black and white photographic illustrations, diagrams and plans. Synopsis: A generously illustrated, scholarly publication founded in 1965 for those interested in Garden History, aimed at 'including garden and landscape design and their relation to architecture, art, literature, philosophy and society; plant introduction, propagation and taxonomy; estate and woodland planning and maintenance and other related subjects'. Contents: - On the Origins of Kitchen Gardening in the Ancient Near East by Helen M Leach. English Florist's Societies and Feasts of the 17th and first half of the 18th Centuries by Ruth E Duthie. Lord Burlington at Chiswick: Architecture and Landscape by Cinzia Maria Sicca. The Fa Tee Nurseries of South China by Hazel Le Rougetel. The Garden Writing of Henry Arthur Bright by Beverly Seaton. Ronald Tree and The Gardens of Ditchley Park: The Human Face of History by Sir Geoffrey Jellicoe. Book reviews. Condition: cover worn with pronounced edge rubbing to spine: contents very clean and good.
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Paperback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Garden History the Journal of the Garden History Society volume 10 number 1 Spring 1982 by Various authors. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Garden History the Journal of the Garden History Society volume 10 number 1 Spring 1982 by Various authors.
We have many other books in our Gardening- General section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Gardening- General category.