Total Items =
Total Price = £0.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
Hobbies & Leisure / Gardening- General / Garden history. The Journal of the Garden history Society volume 12 number 2 Autumn 1984 by Various authors
Thursday, August 06, 2020
- Book Title: Garden history. The Journal of the Garden history Society volume 12 number 2 Autumn 1984
- Author: Various authors
- ISBN: 03071243d
- Publisher: Garden History Society
- Year Published: 1984
- Our Normal Price: £11.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £9.90 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: The Garden History Society 1984, blue card cover with pictorial roundel to front cover: approximately 18.5 x 24.5 cm tall: 164 pages: black and white photographic illustrations, diagrams and plans. Synopsis: Issue Number 2 of volume 12, Autumn 1984 of The Journal of the Garden History Society, a generously illustrated, scholarly publication founded in 1965 for those interested in Garden History, aimed at 'including garden and landscape design and their relation to architecture, art, literature, philosophy and society; plant introduction, propagation and taxonomy; estate and woodland planning and maintenance and other related subjects'. Contents: Vegetables in the Middle Ages by John H Harvey. The Genesis of Queen Victoria's Great New Kitchen Garden by Susan Campbell. Humphrey Repton at Hare Street, Essex by George Carter. Thomas Andrew Knight and the Founding of the Royal Horticultural Society by Murray mylechreest. Pulham Has Done His Work Well by Sally Festing . Book reviews. Condition: Overall very clean and good
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Garden history. The Journal of the Garden history Society volume 12 number 2 Autumn 1984 by Various authors. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Garden history. The Journal of the Garden history Society volume 12 number 2 Autumn 1984 by Various authors.
We have many other books in our Gardening- General section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Gardening- General category.