- Book Title: Garden History the Journal of the Garden History Society volume 15 number 2 Autumn 1987
- Author: Various authors
- ISBN: 03071243i
- Publisher: Garden History Society
- Year Published: 1987
- Our Normal Price: £11.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £9.90 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: The Garden History Society 1987, blue card cover with pictorial roundel to front cover: approximately 18.5 x 24.5 cm tall: 182 pages: black and white photographic illustrations, diagrams and plans. Synopsis: Issue Number 2 of volume 15, Autumn 1987 of the Garden History Society, a generously illustrated, scholarly publication founded in 1965 for those interested in Garden History, aimed at 'including garden and landscape design and their relation to architecture, art, literature, philosophy and society; plant introduction, propagation and taxonomy; estate and woodland planning and maintenance and other related subjects'. Contents: Henry Daniel: A Scientific Gardener of the 14th Century by John H Harvey. Basing House Tudor Gardens by Mavis Batey. The Horse and the Lion by Annie Christensen. Richard Woods (1716 – 93?): A Preliminary Account, Part Three by Fiona Cowell. Proposals for a Georgian Town Garden in Gower Street: by R Todd Longstaffe Gowan. Nesfield in Cheshire by Ian C Laurie. Mellor's Gardens by R C Turner. Reader's Replies. Books Reviews. Condition: cover edges slightly rubbed: overall very clean and good
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Paperback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Garden History the Journal of the Garden History Society volume 15 number 2 Autumn 1987 by Various authors. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Garden History the Journal of the Garden History Society volume 15 number 2 Autumn 1987 by Various authors.
We have many other books in our Gardening- General section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Gardening- General category.