- Book Title: Garden History the Journal of the Garden History Society volume 11 number 2 Autumn 1983
- Author: Various authors
- ISBN: 03071243r
- Publisher: Garden History Society
- Year Published: 1983
- Our Normal Price: £11.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £9.90 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: The Garden History Society 1983, blue card cover with pictorial roundel: approximately 18.5 x 24.5 cm tall: 180 pages: black and white photographic illustrations, diagrams and plans. Synopsis: Issue number two of volume 11 of The Journal of the Garden History Society, a generously illustrated scholarly publication founded in 1965 for those interested in Garden history, with the aim of 'including garden and landscape design and their relation to architecture, art, literature, philosophy and society; plant introduction, propagation and taxonomy; estate and woodland planning and maintenance and other related subjects'. Contents: -Aberdour Castle Gardens by Neil R Hynd and GordonEwart. Charles Hamilton's Plantings at Painshill by Mike Symes. The Way to View Rousham by Kent's Gardner by MavisBatey. John Claudius Loudon and the Garden Cemetery Movement by James Stevens Curl. Cliffs, Glades and Grotto at Merrow Grange by Sally Festing. An Approach to the Methodology of Recording Historic Landscapes by John Phibbs. Reviews. Condition very clean and good overall.
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Paperback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Garden History the Journal of the Garden History Society volume 11 number 2 Autumn 1983 by Various authors. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Garden History the Journal of the Garden History Society volume 11 number 2 Autumn 1983 by Various authors.
We have many other books in our Gardening- General section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Gardening- General category.