Total Items = 0
Total Price = £0.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
Hobbies & Leisure / Pets .- Animals , Fish and Birds. / A standard guide to purebred dogs by Harry Glover
Monday, July 25, 2016
- Book Title: A standard guide to purebred dogs
- Author: Harry Glover
- ISBN: 0333329791
- Publisher: Macmillan
- Year Published: 1982
- Our Normal Price: £22.00 GBP ($28.82 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £19.80 GBP ($25.94 USD)
- Description: Macmillan Papermac Paperback 1982: approximately 7.5 x 10.2 inches tall: 472 pages including index: black and white with some colour photographic illustrations throughout. Synopsis: A comprehensively illustrated and detailed guide to the breeds of pure bred dogs, including a colour chart of all the major colour names used to describe dogs coats; a brief history of the dog; and the national grouping and official standard of each individual breed with black and white illustrations and diagrams . Contents: Introduction- including a brief history of the dog. Part One : Breeds recognized by the Kennel Club of Great Britain and the American Kennel Club. Gundog group : sporting breeds. Hound group: sporting breeds. Working group: nonsporting breeds. Terrier group: sporting breeds. Toy group: nonsporting breeds. Utility group: nonsporting breeds. Part Two: Breeds recognized by the Federation Cynologique Internationale (FCI) F.C.I Group 1: Herding dogs, guard dogs, sheep dogs and dogs that are useful. F C. I. Group 2: Guard dogs, dogs that are useful and hauling dogs. FCI Group 3: The working terriers. FCI Group 4: Dachshunds. FCI Group 5: Hounds for hunting large game. FCI Group 6: Hounds for hunting small game. F C I Group 7: Gundogs, except the British and American gun dogs-. FCI Group 8: American and British gundogs. FCI Group 9: Companion dogs including the toy dogs. Part Three: Other pedigree breeds. Group A: recognized in their native country. Group B: not recognized in their native country. Part Four: old and extinct breeds. Condition upper corners slightly curled : cover and contents very clean and good overall
- Condition: Collectable- Good
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Paperback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent family run online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as A standard guide to purebred dogs by Harry Glover. We offer a used and out of print book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for A standard guide to purebred dogs by Harry Glover.
We have many other books in our Pets .- Animals , Fish and Birds. section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Pets .- Animals , Fish and Birds. category.
If you can't find the book you're looking for - there is still a good chance we have it in our off-line collection. Please fill in our off-line book request form here and we'll search our collection for you.
£1.00 GBP: $1.31 USD
in effect as of 2016-07-22