- Book Title: A Long Row of Candles. Memoirs and Diaries 1934-1954
- Author: C.L. Sulzberger, Illustrated by B/w photos.
- ISBN: 0356028577
- Publisher: Macdonald .
- Year Published: 1969
- Our Normal Price: £33.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £29.70 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Macdonald, London 1969, first edition wine coloured hardcover: dust jacket: 877 pages including index . Synopsis: The memoirs and diary entries of C L Sulzberger, observer of history 1934 / 1954: who recorded conversations with world statesmen, and the consequences of their actions, while head of the New York Times Foreign Service during World War II and its aftermath. A fervent admirer of Winston Churchill, he records conversations with the makers, shakers, and pretenders of this period including de Gaul,Eisenhower, Harriman, President Nixon, Tito, Khrushchev, Nasser,and the Duke of Windsor. Condition: edges of dust jacket rubbed, with some creasing to flaps: corners slightly bumped: overall very clean, good and collectable.
- Condition: Collectable- Very Good
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as A Long Row of Candles. Memoirs and Diaries 1934-1954 by C.L. Sulzberger, Illustrated by B/w photos.. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for A Long Row of Candles. Memoirs and Diaries 1934-1954 by C.L. Sulzberger, Illustrated by B/w photos..
We have many other books in our Autobiography section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Autobiography category.