Total Items =
Total Price = £0.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
History / History -Aviation / Fast attack aircraft by Keiren Phelan and Martin Brice
Wednesday, September 23, 2020
- Book Title: Fast attack aircraft
- Author: Keiren Phelan and Martin Brice
- ISBN: 0356049124
- Publisher: Maconald and Jane's
- Year Published: 1977
- Our Normal Price: £23.10 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £20.79 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Macdonald and Jane's 1977, first edition: black cloth hardcover with gilt lettering to spine: decorative dust jacket: approximately 8 x 11 inches tall: 224 pages: black and white illustrations and diagrams. Synopsis: A comprehensive study of the evolution, design, tactics and performance of fast fighting boats, their architects, boatbuilders and engineers, and the resulting successes and failures. Contemporary naval and economic factors, the dynamics of small boat design, an appraisal of Second World War performance, and their effects on the development of coastal motorboats, motor torpedo boat, motor gunboats, S- boats, MAS- boats, PT- boats, and fast patrol boats are recorded and analysed. The text is supported by copious illustration. Condition paper slightly tanned: overall clean and good
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Fast attack aircraft by Keiren Phelan and Martin Brice. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Fast attack aircraft by Keiren Phelan and Martin Brice.
We have many other books in our History -Aviation section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire History -Aviation category.