Total Items =
Total Price = £0.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
Travel & Geography / Adventure Exploration & Travel / East of Rome A Journey into the Abruzzi by Edward Harvane
Thursday, August 18, 2022
- Book Title: East of Rome A Journey into the Abruzzi
- Author: Edward Harvane
- ISBN: 0356080021
- Publisher: Macdonalds and Janes
- Year Published: 1974
- Our Normal Price: £22.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £19.80 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Macdonald and Jane's 1974: first edition orange cloth hardcover with gilt lettering to spine: decorative orange dust jacket: approximately 5.5 x 8.75" tall: 221 pages including index: black and white photographic illustration. Synopsis: a comprehensive account of the author's 1970's holiday studying people, terrain, art and architecture with three friends in the Abruzzi region of Italy. Black and white photographic illustrations and line drawings support the text Condition: dust jacket edges slightly rubbed: overall clean, firm and good
- Condition: Collectable- Good
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as East of Rome A Journey into the Abruzzi by Edward Harvane. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for East of Rome A Journey into the Abruzzi by Edward Harvane.
We have many other books in our Adventure Exploration & Travel section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Adventure Exploration & Travel category.