- Book Title: Book of Sea Songs (Everymans Library)
- Author: Richard Baker Anthony Miall
- ISBN: 0460044702
- Publisher: J M Dent
- Year Published: October 14, 1982
- Our Normal Price: £20.90 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £18.81 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: J M Dent and Sons 1982: first edition blue cloth hard cover with gilt lettering to spine; dust jacket; approx 7.5 x 9.5 inches tall: 277 pages. Synopsis : A collection of sixty of the editor's favourite sea songs, arranged in six sections and with accompanying notes and foreword to each section. The songs include shanties, ballads, tars' laments and fighting choruses , some well-known such as Hearts of Oak, Shenandoah, Bobby Shaftoe, Tom Bowling and A life on the Ocean Wave, some less familiar such as The Death of Nelson, Over the Harbour Bar, and The Ship I Love. The songs appear in full piano score with guitar cords except for the shanties which the editors believe should be sung unaccompanied. Condition: Price corner removed: dust cover reverse lower edge creased: overall very clean and good
- Condition: Collectable- Very Good
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Book of Sea Songs (Everymans Library) by Richard Baker Anthony Miall. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Book of Sea Songs (Everymans Library) by Richard Baker Anthony Miall.
We have many other books in our Music section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Music category.