- Book Title: What to See in Country Church
- Author: Lawrence Elmore Jones
- ISBN: 0460077074
- Publisher: Dent
- Year Published: 1960
- Our Normal Price: £6.93 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £6.24 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Dent Letterpress, 1960: laminated hard cover in decorative dust jacket: approximately 7 x 9.5" tall: Synopsis: An illustrated guide to appreciating and dating a country church with descriptions of structures and contents, including spires, towers, window tracery, porches, roof faulting, fonts, pulpits, screens, monuments, alters, brasses etc etc. Using examples of approximately 140 churches throughout England Lawrence E Jones details the delights of the country church. Photographic illustration and a black-and-white diagram marked with 48 points of interest supplement the text. Condition: Ex Stoke-by Nayland School library book: with stamps and 4 lending dates to front endpapers and a diagonal ink line to the list of illustrations: dust jacket worn: Overall clean, firm and acceptable.
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as What to See in Country Church by Lawrence Elmore Jones. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for What to See in Country Church by Lawrence Elmore Jones.
We have many other books in our Architecture , Engineering & Technology section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Architecture , Engineering & Technology category.