- Book Title: Rajasthan
- Author: Raghubir Singh
- ISBN: 0500540705
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson
- Year Published: August, 1981
- Our Normal Price: £35.20 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £31.68 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Thames & Hudson 1981: hard cover in dust jacket: approx 10" x 9.5" tall: 32 pages of text plus 80 full page colour photographic reproduction. Synopsis: A collection of colour photographs taken by Raghubir Singh, who grew up in the region of fertile valleys, mountains, and desert making up the Northwestern Province of India called Rajasthan, where he lived in the city of Jaipur. After a photographic career in Europe, centred in Paris, he returned to the country of his birth, where he produced this collection of 80 colour photographs depicting the people, places, and natural beauty of the Indian State he loved . Condition: first edition: hard cover in dust jacket : ownership sticker and ink date to front end paper: overall very clean and good.
- Condition: Collectable- Very Good
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Rajasthan by Raghubir Singh. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Rajasthan by Raghubir Singh.
We have many other books in our The World - Its Countries, and Divisions section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire The World - Its Countries, and Divisions category.