- Book Title: Signal Coding and Processing second edition
- Author: Graham Wade
- ISBN: 0521423368
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Year Published: 1994
- Our Normal Price: £29.70 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £26.73 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Cambridge University Press, 1994: paperback: approximately 6.75 x 9.75 inches tall: 436 pages: black and white tables, diagrams and equations throughout. Contents: Chapters entitled as follows : – PCM Signals and Systems (Pages 1 – 37). Source Coding. (Pages 38 – 103) Channel Coding. (pages 106 – 221) Digital Filters. (Pages 225 – 328) Discrete Transforms. (Pages 332 – 394) Problems (pages 398 – 406 ) Appendix A: Transposition of digital filters using signal flow graphs. Appendix B: Fixed- point arithmetic. Appendix C: C-routine for FIR filter design. Appendix D:C- routine for DIT in-place radix-2 FFT. Appendix E: C – routine for Meggitt decoder simulation. References. Index. Condition very clean and good overall
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Paperback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Signal Coding and Processing second edition by Graham Wade. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Signal Coding and Processing second edition by Graham Wade.
We have many other books in our Adventure Exploration & Travel section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Adventure Exploration & Travel category.