- Book Title: An introduction to mathematical statistics
- Author: H. D Brunk
- ISBN: 0536008302
- Publisher: Blaidsdell Publishing Co
- Year Published: 1965
- Our Normal Price: £31.19 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £28.07 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Blaidsdell Publishing Co 1965: second edition: green cloth hard cover with gilt lettering to spine: 429 pages . Contents: Part one probability : Elementary probability spaces : General probability spaces : Random variables : Multivariate distributions: The algebra of Expectations . Part Two statistics : Random Sampling: The law of large numbers : Estimation of parameters: central limit theorem: confidence intervals and tests of hypotheses: decision theory and Bayesian inference: Regression: Sampling from a normal population : Testing hypotheses : experimental design and analysis of variance: other sampling methods : distribution- free methods : tables : index: Answers .Condition: immaculate contents: overall very clean and good; immediate availability
- Condition: Used- Very Good
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as An introduction to mathematical statistics by H. D Brunk. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for An introduction to mathematical statistics by H. D Brunk.
We have many other books in our Physics & Mathematics section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Physics & Mathematics category.