- Book Title: The Art of Fish Cookery
- Author: Milo Milorandovich
- ISBN: 0553240412
- Publisher: Doubleday
- Year Published: 1949
- Our Normal Price: £15.59 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £14.03 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Doubleday and Co. 1949: turquoise cloth hardback : no dust jacket: 455 pages including inde. Contents: A cmprehensive book of fish cookery with sections on- The role of the fish in history: How to purchase fish and how to prepare it for eating ( diagrams included): Fresh water fish; Salt water fish: Fish pates and puffs: Fish salads: Fish sauces and stuffings: Smoked, salted and canned fish: Fish menus suggested for each month : How to purchase shell fish: How to clean shellfish: Shellfish bisques, chowders and stews: Shellfish bouillabaisse and gumbos: Shellfish entrees: shellfish canapes and sandwiches; Index Comments:Lacks dust jacket: gift inscription to front end paper: overall used but very clean and good
- Condition: Used- Very Good
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as The Art of Fish Cookery by Milo Milorandovich. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for The Art of Fish Cookery by Milo Milorandovich.
We have many other books in our Cookery section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Cookery category.