Total Items =
Total Price = £0.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
Arts / Interior Design / Changing Rooms by Barker, Linda
Thursday, December 07, 2023
- Book Title: Changing Rooms
- Author: Barker, Linda
- ISBN: 0563551011
- Publisher: BBC Books
- Year Published: March 4, 1999
- Our Normal Price: £3.47 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £3.12 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Amazon.co.uk Review: Changing Rooms is a very tempting proposition for anyone who hankers after an exciting new look for a tired old environment. The BBCs Changing Rooms design team--Linda Barker, Andy Kane, Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen, Anna Ryder Richardson, Liz Wagstaff, and Graham Wynne--have inspired many people to take the plunge and redecorate. Of course, many have probably also decided to stick with their magnolia walls after seeing the sometimes outlandish interior design donts that leave the home-owners gasping in horror. For the uninitiated, Changing Rooms is a television show in which the team spends time redecorating a room in a volunteers home. Linda Barker, who is also the author of Just Junk, has selected 16 of the most successful rooms for this book. Included are an attic music room, a loft bedroom, a feng shui bedroom, a Victorian formal room and a Mexican kitchen. Practical advice on the use of colour and lighting, a checklist of materials and equipment needed and construction techniques from Handy Andy are included. Synopsis: A collection of 14 examples from the TV series which show how to transform a room in the home. Each project covers a description of the room and the problems to be overcome, a profile of the designers that were involved in its redecoration, step-by-step methods and illustrations, details on techniques and equipment and extra projects.Comments: Pristine and as new
. Format: Paperback. Pages: 160.
- Condition: Used- Very Good
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Changing Rooms by Barker, Linda. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Changing Rooms by Barker, Linda.
We have many other books in our Interior Design section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Interior Design category.