Total Items =
Total Price = £0.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
Arts / Antiques- Ceramics / French porcelain of the Eighteenth century by W. B. Honey
Sunday, September 20, 2020
- Book Title: French porcelain of the Eighteenth century
- Author: W. B. Honey
- ISBN: 0571047416
- Publisher: Faber and Faber
- Year Published: 1972
- Our Normal Price: £25.30 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £22.77 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Faber and Faber 1972: second edition hardcover in dust jacket: approximately 6 x 10 inches tall: 47 pages of text plus 31 pages of makers marks and index, plus approximately 96 pages of black and white plates: plus eight coloured plates. Synopsis: An authoritative study of 18th-century French Porcelain written by W. B. Honey, keeper of the Department of Ceramics at the Victoria and Albert Museum, including the history of the French Ceramic Factories, and detailed description of their wares . Contents:- Forword. Forword to second edition (1972). List of plates. Acknowledgements. Introduction. Rouen. Saint -cloud. Chantilly . Mennecy, Sceaux, and Bourg-La -Reine. Vincennes and Sevres. Other soft pastes: Tournay , Arras and Saint- Amand -Les- Eaux. Strasberg and other factories in Eastern France. Paris and miscellaneous factories making hard paste. Forgeries. Marks. Bibliography. Index. Plates Condition: ex-library with small stamps to title page, label remnants to front endpaper: and a few circular stamps to contents: black and white plate illustrating Vincennes vase torn and repaired. Dust jacket clean and good with upper edge slightly rubbed: blue cloth hardcover very clean and good: contents clean and good.
- Condition: Collectable- Good
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as French porcelain of the Eighteenth century by W. B. Honey. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for French porcelain of the Eighteenth century by W. B. Honey.
We have many other books in our Antiques- Ceramics section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Antiques- Ceramics category.