Total Items =
Total Price = £0.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
History / History- Social & Commercial. / London Cemeteries , an Illustrated Guide and Gazetteer by Hugh Meller
Wednesday, January 27, 2021
- Book Title: London Cemeteries , an Illustrated Guide and Gazetteer
- Author: Hugh Meller
- ISBN: 057605015
- Publisher: Gregg International
- Year Published: 1985
- Our Normal Price: £27.50 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £24.75 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Gregg International 1985: second edition paperback approximately 7.25 x 9.75 inches tall: 326 pages including index of architects and sculptors. 91 black and white photographic illustration including some full page. Synopsis: First published in 1981, this illustrated descriptive survey of London's cemeteries was compiled by Hugh Mellor, Architectural Adviser to the Victorian Society, and Historic Buildings Representative with the National Trust in Devon. An index of over 2000 eminent and interesting persons commemorated in 103 cemeteries, and an index of architects and sculptors are included. Condition: cover corners very slightly curled: gift inscriptions dated Christmas 1987: overall clean and good.
- Condition: Collectable- Good
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as London Cemeteries , an Illustrated Guide and Gazetteer by Hugh Meller. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for London Cemeteries , an Illustrated Guide and Gazetteer by Hugh Meller.
We have many other books in our History- Social & Commercial. section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire History- Social & Commercial. category.