- Book Title: English Antiques- The Age Of Elegance 1700-1830
- Author: Donald Wintersgill
- ISBN: 0688029310
- Publisher: William Morrow & Company
- Year Published: 1975
- Our Normal Price: £23.10 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £20.79 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: William Morrow and Company, New York, 1975: black hardcover with silver lettering to spine: decorative dust jacket: approximately 7.75 x 10" tall: 256 pages including index: black and white illustrations throughout, full page colour plates. Synopsis: A detailed description and assessment of the furniture, silver, pottery, porcelain and other antique and collectable articles of the 'Age of Elegance' ( 1700 – 1830) Examples of the work of Hepplewhite, Sheraton, Chippendale, Adam, Wedgwood, Spode, Matthew Boulton, Dr Wall, Hester Bateman, John Harrison and many other outstanding craftsmen of this period are included. Illustrations throughout support the text. Condition: ownership inscription to front free endpaper: upper corner of the front dust jacket flap removed: overall, very clean, firm and good
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as English Antiques- The Age Of Elegance 1700-1830 by Donald Wintersgill. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for English Antiques- The Age Of Elegance 1700-1830 by Donald Wintersgill.
We have many other books in our Antiques & Collectables - General section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Antiques & Collectables - General category.