Total Items = 0
Total Price = £0.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
Arts / Art- Photography & Television / Wildlife and nature photography by Michael Freeman Nigel Sitwell
Wednesday, April 08, 2020
- Book Title: Wildlife and nature photography
- Author: Michael Freeman Nigel Sitwell
- ISBN: 0709910088
- Publisher: Croom Helm
- Year Published: 1981
- Our Normal Price: £19.80 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £17.82 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Atkinson Parish/ Croom Helm: 1981 first edition black cloth hardcover with gilt lettering to spine in dust jacket: approximately 8.5 by in 11.25 inches tall: black and white illustrations, diagrams and charts; colour illustrations. Synopsis: An instructive course on wildlife and nature photography including fundamental, advanced, and specialised projects. A description of equipment including cameras, lenses and accessories is followed by a section on general fieldwork and camara techniques including the use of motor drive, low level shooting, and altered exposure: with instructions for stalking, building hides, using bait and lures, photographing animals in flight, and taking close-ups of small animals and plants. Studio set-ups are examined, and tips given for photographing in controlled conditions, including tanks, aquariumsusing special lighting effects and microscopes. Unusual and interesting subjects for photography in arctic, desert, underwater, aerial, nocturnal, and underground settings are suggested; with a section on landscape photography, highlighting the use of unusual characteristics, unusual treatments, and the evocation of tangible elements in a single photograph. The volume includes a gazetteer of some of the world's best locations recommended by the author and consultant, with information on how and when to visit them for successful wildlife and nature photography. 150 colour and 350 black and white photographs and drawings support the text. Condition: upper edge of dust jacket slightly rubbed: overall very clean and good.
- Condition: Collectable- Very Good
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Wildlife and nature photography by Michael Freeman Nigel Sitwell. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Wildlife and nature photography by Michael Freeman Nigel Sitwell.
We have many other books in our Art- Photography & Television section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Art- Photography & Television category.