Total Items =
Total Price = £0.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
History / History -European & World . / Lives of the Indian Princes by Charles Allen . Sharada Dwivedi
Wednesday, January 27, 2021
- Book Title: Lives of the Indian Princes
- Author: Charles Allen . Sharada Dwivedi
- ISBN: 0712609105
- Publisher: Century
- Year Published: 1984
- Our Normal Price: £20.90 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £18.81 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Century 1984: Ivory hardback . decorative dust jacket: 19 x 26 cm tall: 352 pages including index: 200 paintings and photographs , including many in full colour and full page. Synopsis: A comprehensive history and account of every day life of the rulers of 562 Native States in Princely India during the pre- 1948 period of the British Raj, compiled from 300 hours of taped interviews with Maharaajas, Nizams, Nawabs, Khans, Maharwals, Jams, Rajas, and Raos, their Queens, offspring and retainers by the author of "Plain Tales From the Raj" with a detailed text supported throughout by rich and colourful illustration . Condition: Dust jacket edges slightly rubbed: overall very clean and good . Pleas Note shipping surcharge will apply
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Lives of the Indian Princes by Charles Allen . Sharada Dwivedi. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Lives of the Indian Princes by Charles Allen . Sharada Dwivedi.
We have many other books in our History -European & World . section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire History -European & World . category.