- Book Title: A Life of Picasso: 1881-1906 v. 1
- Author: John Richardson
- ISBN: 0712653376
- Publisher: Pimlico
- Year Published: 1992
- Our Normal Price: £26.40 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £23.76 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Pimlico 1992: paperback edition: approximately 8 x 10 inches tall: 546 pages including index: black and white illustrations throughout. Synopsis: Volume 1 of A Life of Picasso in which the author, John Richardson draws on his close friendship with Picasso, the collaboration of Picasso's widow Jacqueline, the painter's diaries, and unprecedented access to Picassos studio and papers to produce a book which sheds new light on Picassos innovations, obsessions, and the inexorable link between his life and art. John Richardson details Picasso's Spanish roots, his Andalusia nature, his adolescence spent in Corunna and Madrid, his passion for Barcelona, his formative early years in Paris, and his complex relationships with the Apolliniaire , Max Jacob, and Gertrude Stein during the Blue and Rose period's. Condition: very clean and good overall
- Condition: Collectable- Very Good
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Paperback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as A Life of Picasso: 1881-1906 v. 1 by John Richardson. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for A Life of Picasso: 1881-1906 v. 1 by John Richardson.
We have many other books in our Art- Paintings & Painters section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Art- Paintings & Painters category.