Total Items =
Total Price = £0.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
History / History- Social & Commercial. / London, A Visitor's Companion by Charlotte and Denis Plimmer
Tuesday, January 19, 2021
- Book Title: London, A Visitor's Companion
- Author: Charlotte and Denis Plimmer
- ISBN: 0713404434
- Publisher: Batsford
- Year Published: 1977
- Our Normal Price: £17.60 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £15.84 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Batsford 1977, first edition: blue hardcover with gilt lettering to spine : dust jacket: approximately 14 x 22 cm tall. Synopsis: A guide book to some very important and some lesser-known sites of interest in London, written by authors who, 25 years earlier, were themselves visitors to England's capital city. Interesting details, autobiographical comments, historical facts and their own personal points of view are recorded in 208 pages, with 65 black and white illustrations and 3 maps. Contents are presented under the following headings:- 1) Flower Of Cities 2) The Tower Of London 3) Three Palaces. 4) Westminster and Whitehall . 5) The Abbey. 6) Houses Larger Than Life . 7) People and Places. 8) Stages and Players. 9) A Bed for the Night. 10) The City. 11) Museums: treasures, trophies and trivia . Conditioo : very clean, firm and good overal
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as London, A Visitor's Companion by Charlotte and Denis Plimmer. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for London, A Visitor's Companion by Charlotte and Denis Plimmer.
We have many other books in our History- Social & Commercial. section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire History- Social & Commercial. category.