- Book Title: Chelsea porcelain
- Author: Elizabeth Adams
- ISBN: 0714128266
- Publisher: British Museum Press
- Year Published: 2001
- Our Normal Price: £24.75 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £22.28 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: The British Museum Press 2001: blue cloth hardcover in decorative dust jacket: approximately 10.5 x 10.25 inches tall: 208 pages including index: 160 colour and 66 black and white photographic illustrations . Contents: – acknowledgements and Chelsea porcelain marks. Chelsea in the 18th century. Nicolas Sprimont, silversmith and porcelain maker. Foundation of the porcelain business c.1744-49 /50 and Chelsea Triangle porcelain. Mr Supply's House. Charles Gouyn, his factory and St James's (girl in a swing) porcelain. Heyday of the manufacture c.1750 – 56. Raised anchor wares and figures. Red anchor wares. Red anchor figures. Gold anchor wares and figures 1759 – 69. Sprimont's last phase. Duesbury & Company : Chelsea – Derby wares and figures. Fakes, forgeries and collecting. Appendix 1: names associated with the Chelsea porcelain factory. Appendix 2: museums in the British Isles, America, Australia and Canada. Condition: very clean and good overall. Please note a heavy book: shipping surcharge will apply
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Chelsea porcelain by Elizabeth Adams. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Chelsea porcelain by Elizabeth Adams.
We have many other books in our Antiques- Ceramics section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Antiques- Ceramics category.