- Book Title: Christopher Dresser
- Author: Widar Halen
- ISBN: 0714880582
- Publisher: Phaidon Christie's Oxford
- Year Published: 1990
- Our Normal Price: £40.70 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £36.63 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Phaidon Christie's Oxford: 1990 : 1st edition: hardcover in dust jacket: approximately 8.5 x 11.5 inches tall : decorated endpapers: 208 pages including index: illustrated through out in black and white and colour. Synopsis: A comprehensive and in depth history and description of the work and life of Christopher Dresser, ( 1834 -- 1904) the outstanding English designer of the 19th century, whose work included designs for furniture, textiles, wallpapers, glass, ceramics, silver, and metalwork. The author, Dr Widar Halen studied archaeology and 19th-century design history: he graduated from the universities of Oxford and Oslo , and specialised on Christopher Dresser. The informative text of this volume is supported by a high quality comprehensive illustration. Condition: price corner removed: overall very clean and good/almost as new
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Christopher Dresser by Widar Halen. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Christopher Dresser by Widar Halen.
We have many other books in our Antiques & Collectables - General section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Antiques & Collectables - General category.