Total Items =
Total Price = £0.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
Hobbies & Leisure / Sport- Equestrian & Horse-racing / Fitness for horse and rider by James Holderness- Rodham
Sunday, September 27, 2020
- Book Title: Fitness for horse and rider
- Author: James Holderness- Rodham
- ISBN: 0715399950
- Publisher: David and Charles
- Year Published: 1993
- Our Normal Price: £13.75 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £12.38 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: David and Charles 1993, first edition: red cloth hardcover with gilt lettering to spine: dust jacket: approximately 20 x 27 cm tall: 192 pages including index: black and white diagrams and photographs: full-colour illustrations, many full page. Synopsis: Comprehensive
advice on attaining fitness for rider and horse aimed at those riding for recreation and competing at international level. The book introduces techniques and exercises appropriate for the rider and details measures to maintain fitness in the mount.General health and welfare of the horse, advice on preparation for differing disciplines, the necessary steps for a rider and horse to achieve a working partnership, and therapy to improve mental and physical disciplines complete the volume. Photographs and instructional diagrams support the text. condition: slight faint discolouration to front free endpaper: clean and good overall.
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Fitness for horse and rider by James Holderness- Rodham. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Fitness for horse and rider by James Holderness- Rodham.
We have many other books in our Sport- Equestrian & Horse-racing section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Sport- Equestrian & Horse-racing category.