Total Items =
Total Price = £0.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
Travel & Geography / Adventure Exploration & Travel / The Black Ship by Barry Clifford Paul Perry
Wednesday, December 06, 2023
- Book Title: The Black Ship
- Author: Barry Clifford Paul Perry
- ISBN: 0747222975
- Publisher: Headline
- Year Published: 1999
- Our Normal Price: £19.80 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £17.82 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Headline 1999: first edition hardcover in dust jacket: approximately 6 x 9.5 inches tall: 312 pages: black and white inset photographic illustrations, diagrams and line drawings. Synopsis: The story of Barry Clifford's reclamation of Captain Black Sam Bellamy's pirate ship " The Whydah ", with its cannons, pistols, coinage and gold ( some dating back to 1684); and his discovery of over 100,000 artefacts of historical value. Inspired as a child by stories of Black Sam Bellamy and his piratical exploits off the Coast of Cape Cod, the author resolved to discover and salvage the sunken wreck. This volume recounts his 15 year struggles to locate the wreck site and recover the treasure. The text is supported by comprehensive black and white illustration. Condition: very clean and good overall.
- Condition: Collectable- Very Good
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as The Black Ship by Barry Clifford Paul Perry. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for The Black Ship by Barry Clifford Paul Perry.
We have many other books in our Adventure Exploration & Travel section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Adventure Exploration & Travel category.