- Book Title: The British Aircraft Carrier
- Author: Paul Beaver
- ISBN: 0850597226
- Publisher: Patrick Stephens
- Year Published: 1984
- Our Normal Price: £26.40 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £23.76 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Patrick Stephens Ltd, September 1984: updated second edition of the first, March 1982 publication. Black cloth hardcover with gilt lettering to spine: decorative dust jacket: approximately 6.25 x 9.5 inches tall: 240 pages including index: black and white photographic illustrations. Synopsis: An updated post-Falklands Campaign edition study of the British Aircraft Carrier including information about air groups, aircraft, operations, technical advances, personalities, politics behind many important military decisions, the 1964 -- 66 ' carrier crisis ', the Korean Flashpoint, and interviews with the inventors of the angled deck and mirror sight . Black and white photographic illustrations, the majority of which are unique to this publication, support the text. Condition: corners slightly bumped: overall very clean and good.
- Condition: Collectable- Very Good
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as The British Aircraft Carrier by Paul Beaver. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for The British Aircraft Carrier by Paul Beaver.
We have many other books in our History-Naval section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire History-Naval category.