Total Items =
Total Price = £0.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
Engineering & Technology / Sailing and Ships / Fifty Famous Liners. 3 by Frank O Braynard. William Miller
Sunday, September 20, 2020
- Book Title: Fifty Famous Liners. 3
- Author: Frank O Braynard. William Miller
- ISBN: 0850598842
- Publisher: Patrick Stephens
- Year Published: 1987
- Our Normal Price: £22.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £19.80 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Patrick Stephens 1987, first edition, first printing: blue hardcover with gilt lettering to spine: dust jacket: approximately 8.25 x 9.5 inches tall: 233 pages including index : black and white photographic illustrations throughout plus sketches by Frank Braynard. Synopsis: The third in a series of volumes presenting 50 famous ocean- going liners: with a chapter on each vessel including details of its career, a table showing technical facts, illustrations of souvenirs, a selection of photographs and a pen and ink sketch drawn by Frank Reynard. Vessels featured are: – Quaker City. Germanic. Princess Irene. Deutschland. Korea. Carmania. President Grant. Adriatic. Cleveland. Vestris. Alsatian. Medina. Ebro. Belgenland.Maui. Tirpitz. Pres Roosevelt.Tuscania. Athenia. Columbus. De Grasse. Berlin. Conet Grande. California. Statendam. Hikawa Maru. Exochorda. L'Atlinque. . Monterey. Acadia. Stratheden. Seven Seas. Delbrazil. Stockholm. Pres Cleveland. La Marseillaise. Ocean Monarch. Flandre. Olympic. Saxonia. Southern Cross. Empress of Britain. Brazil. Savannah. Eugenio C. Sea Venturer Mikhail Lermontov. Royal Viking Star. Finnjet.. Condition: very clean, firm and good overall, with price corner intact .
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Fifty Famous Liners. 3 by Frank O Braynard. William Miller. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Fifty Famous Liners. 3 by Frank O Braynard. William Miller.
We have many other books in our Sailing and Ships section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Sailing and Ships category.