- Book Title: British and American Infantry Weapons of World War II
- Author: A J Barker
- ISBN: 0853680140
- Publisher: Arms and Armour Press
- Year Published: 1969
- Our Normal Price: £11.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £9.90 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Arms and Armour Press 1969, first edition: red hardcover with gilt lettering to spine: dust jacket: approximately 5.75 x 8.75 inches tall: 76 pages: black and white photographic illustrations, drawings, diagrams and tables. Synopsis: Comprehensive description of weapons used by the British and American Infantry during World War II, each piece accompanied by an illustration. Weapons covered include: – Vickers Machine Gun, 60 mm mortar, small arms ammunition, rifles, pistols and revolvers, submachine guns, machine guns, mortars, anti-tank weapons, bayonets, grenades, flamethrowers. The appendices feature comparative weights for equivalent stopping effect; estimated damaging power of representative pistol cartridges; comparative table of British, American and German small arms and infantry mortars; small arms ammunition interchangeability; notes on the comparative effectiveness of British and German mortars. Condition: small repair upper front edge of dust jacket: slight foxing to endpapers: overall clean and good.
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as British and American Infantry Weapons of World War II by A J Barker. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for British and American Infantry Weapons of World War II by A J Barker.
We have many other books in our History & Prediction -Military section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire History & Prediction -Military category.