Total Items =
Total Price = £0.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
History / History -Aviation / Fighter Luftwaffe Fighter Planes and Pilots by Werner Held
Sunday, September 27, 2020
- Book Title: Fighter Luftwaffe Fighter Planes and Pilots
- Author: Werner Held
- ISBN: 08536813333
- Publisher: Arms and Armour Press
- Year Published: 1979
- Our Normal Price: £20.90 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £18.81 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Armour and Armour Press 1979, first English language edition: lime coloured hardcover with black lettering to spine in decorative dust jacket: approximately 8.5 x 9.75 inches tall: 224 pages of photographs and descriptive text. Synopsis: A collection of more than 500 photographs depicting the history of the German Day Fighter from its beginnings in 1933 to its disbandment in 1945. First published in German in 1978, and using images taken by German War Photographers the volume records the Luftwaffe's battle actions of the Spanish Civil War, the Polish Campaign, the Battle of the German Bite, the Phoney War and the Battle of France, the Battle of Britain including the Blitz, the Channel Dash of Scharnhorst and Gneisenau, North Africa and the Mediterranean, the Soviet Campaign, and the Defence of the Reich . Relevant background information precedes each section. Condition: Clean, firm and good.
- Condition: Collectable- Good
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Fighter Luftwaffe Fighter Planes and Pilots by Werner Held. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Fighter Luftwaffe Fighter Planes and Pilots by Werner Held.
We have many other books in our History -Aviation section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire History -Aviation category.