Total Items =
Total Price = £0.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
Travel & Geography / Adventure Exploration & Travel / Webster's Wine Guide 1987 by Oz Clarke editor
Friday, February 26, 2021
- Book Title: Webster's Wine Guide 1987
- Author: Oz Clarke editor
- ISBN: 0855336358
- Publisher: Websters/ Mitchell Beazley
- Year Published: 1987
- Our Normal Price: £11.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £9.90 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Webster's/Mitchell Beazley 1987: board book: approximately 16 x 28 cm tall: 384 pages including index: black and white diagrams and inset illustrations of wine labels included. Synopsis: A detailed, revised and updated description and assessment of the world's wines available in 1987, with price guides, consumers comments, regional description and histories. Winegrowing regions covered include the following: – France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Portugal, the United States, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom, and the rest of the world (Argentina, Austria,Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Cyprus, Greece, Hungary, Lebanon, Rumania, Switzerland, and Yugoslavia.) Merchant and regional directories, and an index of the world's wines conclude the volume. Condition: paper slightly tanned: overall very clean, firm and good
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Webster's Wine Guide 1987 by Oz Clarke editor. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Webster's Wine Guide 1987 by Oz Clarke editor.
We have many other books in our Adventure Exploration & Travel section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Adventure Exploration & Travel category.