- Book Title: British watercolours in the Victoria and Albert Museum illustrated summary catalogue
- Author: Lionel Lambourne and Jean Hamilton
- ISBN: 085667118
- Publisher: Sotheby Park Bernet
- Year Published: 1980
- Our Normal Price: £38.50 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £34.65 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Sotheby Park Bernet/the Victoria and Albert Museum 1980, 1st edition: sand coloured cloth hardcover with gilt lettering to upper spine: decorative dust jacket: approximately 23.5 x 4x 29 cm tall: 455 pages including indexes: black and white photographic illustration throughout: 16 pages of colour plates. Synopsis: Biographical details of some 1600 artists with basic information on their work, presented in alphabetical order with each entry accompanied by at least one illustration. Contents arranged as follows: – Forward. Introduction (The Growth of the National Collection of British Watercolours in the Victoria and Albert Museum) Index to Colour Plates. How to Use This Catalogue. The List of Abbreviations. The Catalogue. Appendix: Anonymous Works. Bibliography. Topographical Index. Index of Cities. Index of Historical, Biblical, Mythological and Allegorical Characters, Subjects and Events. Index of Authors Whose Works Are Illustrated by the Artists. Index of Donors. Condition: Dust jacket enclosed in plastic cover very good: Hardcover and contents very good. Please note: shipping surcharge to customers beyond the UK will apply.
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as British watercolours in the Victoria and Albert Museum illustrated summary catalogue by Lionel Lambourne and Jean Hamilton. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for British watercolours in the Victoria and Albert Museum illustrated summary catalogue by Lionel Lambourne and Jean Hamilton.
We have many other books in our Art- History section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Art- History category.