- Book Title: Complete Book of Gardening
- Author: Marshall Cavendish
- ISBN: 0862835542
- Publisher: Colour Library Books Inc
- Year Published: 1989
- Our Normal Price: £33.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £29.70 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Colour Library 1988: hard cover in dust jacket; approx 8.5 x 11 tall x 2 : 512 pages colour illustrated throughout. Synopsis: A large, comprehensive guide to planning and planting a garden ( flowers, fruit, vegetables, shrubs and trees) with most of the material previously published as the Marshall Cavendish Encyclopedia of Gardening. Coverage includes planning, planting, weed control, pests and diseases, pruning, propagation, the effects of light and shade, year-round colour, renovating a neglected garden, drying flowers,biennials, perennials, labour-saving features. An A- Z directory of skills and techniques is included and the text is supported by diagrams and comprehensive illustration. Condition: very clean and good overall/not far from new. PLEASE NOTE; A HEAVY BOOK: shipping surcharges may apply
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Complete Book of Gardening by Marshall Cavendish. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Complete Book of Gardening by Marshall Cavendish.
We have many other books in our Gardening- General section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Gardening- General category.