- Book Title: South Africa after Vorster
- Author: Arnheim, M. T. W
- ISBN: 0869781685
- Publisher: Howard Timmins
- Year Published: 1982
- Our Normal Price: £14.30 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £12.87 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Howard Timmins, 1982, second impression of the 1979 first edition: blue cloth hardcover with white lettering to front and spine: blue, white and red dust jacket: approximately 5.5 x 8.5" tall: 203 pages including index. Synopsis: A detailed historical analysis and perceptive overview of the situation, problems and possible development of 1970s South Africa by Professor M.T.W. Arnheim, Head of Classics at the University of Witwatersrand. Contents as follows: – Preface: The Reluctant Reformers. The New Consensus. Reform and Revolution. Chequerboard Politics (Namibia. Zimbabwe. South Africa's Options. The Real Imperialists). A Fistful of Fallacies. The Real Alternatives. Epilogue. Glossary. Notes. Bibliography. Index. Condition: Ownership Inscription to front free endpaper: page edging slightly discoloured: overall clean, firm, and good.
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as South Africa after Vorster by Arnheim, M. T. W. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for South Africa after Vorster by Arnheim, M. T. W.
We have many other books in our The World - Its Countries, and Divisions section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire The World - Its Countries, and Divisions category.