- Book Title: Victoria Silverplated Flatware
- Author: Doris Jean Snell
- ISBN: 0870691147
- Publisher: Wallace Homestead Book Company
- Year Published: 1975
- Our Normal Price: £18.15 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £16.34 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Wallace Homestead Book Company 1975 first edition paperback approximately 6 x 9 inches tall: Introduction, table of contents, and 54 monochrome full page plates. Synopsis: Large clear illustrations of silverplated flatware patterns produced in the United States between 1847 and 1901, including cutlery made by the following manufacturers: – American Silver Company. Benedict MFG Company. Boardman and Son. Gorham. Hall and Elton. Holmes Booth and Haydens. Holmes and Edwards. Holmes and Tuttle MFG company (H. and T. MFG.C). 1880 Pairpoint MFG.Co. Reed and Barton. 1847 Rogers Bros. R and B (Rogers and Bros.) Star Rogers and Bros. Rogers and Hamilton. C Rogers and Bros. WM.A.Rogers. Eagle WM Rogers Sta r. Anchor Rogers Ancho r. 1834 J Russell and Flat. Towle MFG. Co. 1835 R Wallace. Condition: slight staining to back cover: contents very clean: overall good and collectable .
- Condition: Collectable- Good
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Paperback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Victoria Silverplated Flatware by Doris Jean Snell. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Victoria Silverplated Flatware by Doris Jean Snell.
We have many other books in our Antiques & Collectables - General section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Antiques & Collectables - General category.