- Book Title: Meissen porcelain in colour
- Author: Hugo Morley -Fletcher
- ISBN: 089673O0077
- Publisher: Exeter Books
- Year Published: 1979
- Our Normal Price: £26.40 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £23.76 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Exeter books, New York, 1979: blue cloth hard cover, with gilt lettering to spine: decorative dust jacket: approximately 8.5 x 12 inches tall: 119 pages: colour plates throughout ,some previously unpublished. Synopsis: The history of the Meissen factory from its foundation in 1710 , with detailed examination of its porcelain, stoneware, decorative style, craftsmen and decorators. Contents: – The early years at Meissen. Chinoiserie decoration. Modelling before J J Kandler . The Kakiemon style. The work of J J Kandler in the 1730s. The Great Baroque Services. Decoration in the 1730s. Naturalistic decoration. Figure modelling after 1740. Kandler, Reinicke, Eberlein . Small boxes and other products. Decoration outside the factory. Meissen after the Seven Years War. 19th century production. Condition: sporadic faint foxing throughout: overall clean and good.
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Meissen porcelain in colour by Hugo Morley -Fletcher. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Meissen porcelain in colour by Hugo Morley -Fletcher.
We have many other books in our Art- History section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Art- History category.