Total Items =
Total Price = £0.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
Arts / Art- History / The Flemish School 1600 – 1900. National Gallery catalogues by Gregory Martin
Wednesday, December 06, 2023
- Book Title: The Flemish School 1600 – 1900. National Gallery catalogues
- Author: Gregory Martin
- ISBN: 0901791024
- Publisher: National Gallery
- Year Published: 1986
- Our Normal Price: £13.20 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £11.88 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: The National Gallery 1986, reprint of the 1970 publication: decorative card cover: approximately 6 x 9.75 inches tall: 301 pages including index of the subject, index of sitters, and index of previous owners: black-and-white illustrations to Appendix 1: the Supports of Pictures by or associated with Rubens. Synopsis A catalogue reprinted in 1986 of all the pictures in the National Gallery executed between c. 1600 – c. 1900 by, or associated with, artists born or active in the Southern Netherlands. Condition: very clean, and good overall
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Paperback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as The Flemish School 1600 – 1900. National Gallery catalogues by Gregory Martin. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for The Flemish School 1600 – 1900. National Gallery catalogues by Gregory Martin.
We have many other books in our Art- History section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Art- History category.