- Book Title: Made in Liverpool. Liverpool pottery and porcelain 1700 – 1850
- Author: Various
- ISBN: 0906367638
- Publisher: National Museums and Galleries
- Year Published: 1993
- Our Normal Price: £44.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £39.60 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: The National Museums and Galleries on Merseyside 1993: card covered: approximately 8.25 x 8 inches tall: 154 pages: photograph illustrations in black and white throughout: Some coloured plates. Synopsis: An assessment and history of Liverpool porcelain and pottery followed by a catalogue of Liverpool wares exhibited in the seventh exhibition organised by the Northern Ceramic Society in association with Northern Museums. Contents: –Acknowledgements. Foreword by Richard A Forster and Julian B Treuherz. Introduction by Terence A Lockett. Liverpool – The City and Its Industriesby by E. Myra Brown. Liverpool Earthern Wares and Stonewares by Alan Smith. Liverpool Porcelains: – 1) The Early Factories by Robert Jellicoe. 2)Thomas Wolfe and company by Trevor Markin and Brian Allaker.3) Herculaneum Porcelain by Geoffrey A Godden. 4)Printing in Liverpool by David Drakard. 5)Herculaneum by Alan Smith. Selected bibliography. Illustrated Catalogue with full descriptions of 267 exhibits. Condition: cover lower corners rubbed: overall clean and good.
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Paperback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Made in Liverpool. Liverpool pottery and porcelain 1700 – 1850 by Various. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Made in Liverpool. Liverpool pottery and porcelain 1700 – 1850 by Various.
We have many other books in our Art- History section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Art- History category.