- Book Title: Animals in Bronze. Reference and Price Guide
- Author: Christopher Payne
- ISBN: 0907462456
- Publisher: Antique Collectors Club
- Year Published: 1997
- Our Normal Price: £99.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £89.10 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Antique Collectors Club, 1997: reprint of the 1986 first edition: hardcover in decorative dust jacket: approximately 8.5 x 11" tall: 424 pages: decorative endpapers: 55 colour illustrations: 900 black and white illustrations: price revision list for 2000 enclosed . Synopsis: A scholarly, comprehensive and copiously illustrated description and evaluation of animal bronze sculptures. The author presents his findings in three sections: the opening section dealing with the technicalities of the casting process, and offering advice to collectors on the selection of bronzes; the second section describes and evaluates, presenting bronzes in species arranged in alphabetical order enabling a reader to compare the differing treatment of the same subject, and to observe the development of technique and style; the final section contains a biographical index of more than 700 sculptors and founders with examples of their work contained in the book cross referenced. Condition: very clean and good overall/almost as new. Please note a heavy book -shipping surcharge will apply.
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Animals in Bronze. Reference and Price Guide by Christopher Payne. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Animals in Bronze. Reference and Price Guide by Christopher Payne.
We have many other books in our Art- History section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Art- History category.